On this page:
The index to legal abbreviations of law journals and reports published in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei is maintained by staff of the C J Koh Law Library. It is not a comprehensive list, but reflects the holdings of the Library.
Glossaries and lexicon prepared by legal organisations:
- English-Chinese Glossary of Terms Commonly Used in the Proceedings of the Subordinate Courts (State Courts of Singapore)
- English-Malay Glossary of Terms Commonly Used in the Proceedings of the Subordinate Courts (State Courts of Singapore)
- Glossary of IP Terms (IPOS)
- Glossary of Terms (Supreme Court Singapore)
- Parliamentary Glossary (Parliament of Singapore)
Legal forms and sample documents:
- Appeals Board (Land Acquisition)
- Collection agreements (sample) (Industrial Arbitration Court)
- Copyright Tribunals: forms and fees (IPOS)
- Corporate insolvency (Insolvency Office)
- Court forms (in Appendix A) (Supreme Court)
- Lasting power of attorney (Office of the Public Guardian)
- Patent forms and fees (IPOS)
- Plant varieties protection forms and fees (IPOS)
- Property ownership (SLA)
- Registered designs forms and fees (IPOS)
- Running your practice (Law Society of Singapore)
- Stakeholding (SAL)
- Strata titles (Strata Titles Boards)
- Trade marks forms and fees (IPOS)
Search the Gov.sg website for e-forms by other government departments.
For a full listing of local legal journals and law reviews (both historical and modern), click HERE.
Legal bulletins and updates:
- Allen & Gledhill: Publications (Include Legal Bulletin, Financial Services Bulletin and various published articles). Full text.
- Dentons Rodyk Reporter. Full text, 2016-
- Drew & Napier: Publications and Legal Updates. Full text.
- Juris Illuminae (online supplement of Singapore Law Review, Faculty of Law). Full text, 2013/4-
- Withers KhattarWong Newsletters (Include China Practice Bulletin, Corporate Practice Bulletin and IndoChina Practice Bulletin). Full text.
Other full text articles published by local law lecturers and practitioners:
PERIND is the NUS Libraries' homegrown index to articles and book chapters relating to Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei and ASEAN. Legal articles relating to Singapore were covered extensively until 2009. Useful for researching older materials. Access to this database is restricted to NUS staff and students.
Content updated on 07 Apr 2017