Getting to Central Library
|NUS Campus Map|
|12 Kent Ridge Crescent, Singapore 119275
For more information, call: (65)6516-2028.
Fax: 6774 7180
|Click to open full NUS Campus Map|
By Public Transport
Take the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) train to Clementi station (East-West Line).
Walk to the bus interchange just next to the MRT station.
Take the Bus Service No. 96 to the campus.
Alight at the bus-stop opposite the Central Library, which is the second stop after the bus turns into the NUS campus. (Bus stop number 16189)
The entrance to the library is located on the 4th Level.
- You may also take the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) to Buona Vista station (East-West Line).
Board Bus Service No. 95 from the bus stop on the opposite side of North Buona Vista Road.
Alight at the bus stop in front of the Central Library building.
- You may also take the Mass Rapid Transit (MRT) to Kent Ridge station (Circle Line).
- Board either Bus Service No. 95 or the NUS Internal Shuttle Bus A1 from the bus stop on the side of the station.
Alight at the bus stop in front of the Central Library building (Bus stop number 16181)
Alternatively, you may take Bus Service No. 151 to the NUS campus. Alight at the bus stop in front of the Central Library building. (Bus stop number 16181)
|Bus stop number 16181 (in front of Central Library)||Bus stop number 16189 (opposite Central Library)|
Please note that there are covered walkways linking the Central Library and Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library. It takes about 15 minutes to walk from the Central Library to the Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library.
By NUS Internal Shuttle
When you are already in the NUS campus, you can take the Internal Shuttle Bus Service to all the libraries in the NUS Library system. For bus schedules and routes, click here.
Alight at the bus-stop just outside the Central Library building or opposite the road near the Computer Centre. The Library entrance is on the 4th floor.
- Take the Ayer Rajah Expressway (Tuas) and exit on Clementi Road.
- Turn left into the university's Entrance B.
- Go along Kent Ridge Crescent, past the first set of traffic lights
- Central Library will be on your right
See: NUS Parking
There are no really safe bicycle lanes to NUS Kent Ridge Campus except through Dover Road to University Town. Once you are in University Town, take Campus Link, which has a bicycle lane, to enter Kent Ridge. There are two other marginally safer ways to get on the Kent Ridge campus:
* From Pasir Panjang Road, enter Heng Mui Keng Terrace, which leads to Kent Ridge Drive.
* Enter Science Park I from Portsdown Ave (near Normanton Park). Exit at South Buona Vista Road, just outside the NUHS building. Note that this can be a busy junction during morning and evening peak hours.
Content updated on 24 Jun 2015