- Borrow, return or renew books
- Borrow and return newspapers
- Borrow and return multimedia resources or standalone CD-ROMs
- Borrow and return recent Business School theses to use within the library
- Borrow reserved items that are ready for you
Come to us if you have any
- Queries related to loans and membership
- Queries on finding relevant materials for your assignments or how to use databases, etc.
Call 6516 3131 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reserved Books and Readings (RBR) are located here. These are required readings recommended by your lecturers for your modules.
Browse RBR shelves by call number and approach the RBR Desk to checkout the book. Please note:
- Loan is limited to one book at a time.
- Please return the book on time to avoid paying fines.
- The RBR section is closed half an hour before the library closes.
- Leave your bags and personal belongings at the shelves located at the entrance of the RBR section.
LINC or Library INtegrated Catalogue is the NUS Libraries online public access catalogue. You will need to check this catalogue to find materials available in our Collection.
The LINC PCs can be found on 1st storey outside the Infocommons or on the 3rd storey before the Current Journals.
You can access LINC at www.linc.nus.edu.sg
- Self-service Fines Payment machine to pay library fines using cashcard or Ezlink card.
- Self-service Borrowing Machine to borrow books using your library membership card. A library PIN (Personal Identification Number) is required when borrowing books here.
Please approach our staff if you need assistance.
The InfoCommons houses the following facilities which are connected to the NUS network, NUSNET and printing facilities:
- Bloomberg terminal subscribed by the Business School
- 6 NUS Libraries e-resource stations
- 10 Computers maintained by Computer Centre and are connected to the campus network, NUSNET with network printing facilities
- Copiers and network printers manned by the vendor
Payment for photocopying can be made using cashcard, Ezlink or coins. (No change will be given for coin-operated machines) Payment for network printing can be made using cashcard or Ezlink card.
The Viewing Room is available for group viewing of multimedia materials available in the library. It is also used to host library events.
The room will be open for use as a reading area if there is no booking for group viewing or library events.
Drop by our office to speak with our friendly librarians if you need any assistance.
Content updated on 06 Jun 2016