Getting to Music Library
|Our address and contact nos.||NUS Campus Map|
3, Conservatory Drive, Singapore 117376
The nearest bus stop no. is 16161
||Click to open NUS Campus Map
By Public Transport
- Take the MRT train to Clementi station (EW23), which is on the Green Line.
- Walk to the bus interchange.
- Take bus 96.
- Alight at the bus-stop opposite YST Conservatory of Music.
Alternatively, take bus no. 33, 151, 183 or 188 and alight at bus-stops along Clementi Road (bus stop nos. 16131 and 16139), near Entrance A to the university. The Music Library is within walking distance of the bus-stops. Note that walkways from the bus stop are not sheltered from the sun and rain.
If you take the MRT and disembark at Kent Ridge station (CC24) on the Circle line (orange line), Internal shuttle bus D2 which will take you to LKC Natural History Museum bus stop (no.16161). YST Conservatory of Music building is a few metres from the LKC Natural Museum. See Public Transport Journey Planner
By NUS Internal Shuttle Bus
When you are already in the NUS campus, you can take the Internal Shuttle Bus Service to all the libraries on Kent Ridge and to Bukit Timah campus. NUS Internal Shuttle Buses A, B, C, D and BTC all stop near the YST Conservatory of Music.
There are no really safe bicycle lanes to NUS Kent Ridge Campus except through Dover Road to University Town. Once you are in University Town, take Campus Link, which has a bicycle lane, to enter Kent Ridge. You will come to a roundabout - take the 3 o'clock turn at the roundabout to YST Conservatory of Music.
There are two other marginally safer ways to get on the Kent Ridge campus:
- From Pasir Panjang Road, enter Heng Mui Keng Terrace, which leads to Kent Ridge Drive.
- Enter Science Park I from Portsdown Ave (near Normanton Park). Exit at South Buona Vista Road, just outside the NUHS building. Note that this can be a busy junction during morning and evening peak hours.
- Take the Ayer Rajah Expressway (Tuas) and exit on Clementi Road.
- Turn left into Entrance A.
The YST Conservatory of Music is on your left after the University Cultural Centre.
For parking matters, see NUS Parking
Content updated on 11 Nov 2016