Explore Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library & Medical Library in 3D!
About 3D Map
The 3D Interactive Map is a virtual reality model of 2 libraries in National University of Singapore, namely Hon Sui Sen Memorial Library and Medical Library. Using Google Earth or 3D technology, it showcases detailed landmarks in different sections on different floors of these libraries complete with descriptive information, photo images, videos and links to important web pages of the libraries. Visitors can have a real-time experience of exploring and discovering the libraries using several interactive and innovative features of the map.
Here are some of the features:
• Self-navigation for moving around the libraries
• Browsing of landmarks from the landmark directory for each floor of the libraries
• Landmark search function that allows visitors to look for specific landmarks within the libraries
• Library orientation tour that follows a pre-determined path that includes a select list of landmarks
• Ability to select landmarks for a customised virtual tour (Medical Library only)
• Available on App Store for iPads (Medical Library only)
Content updated on 30 Oct 2015