- The student matriculation card issued by the University serves as the library membership card for students.
- The staff identification card issued by the University serves as the library membership card for staff.
- Part-time academic staff may apply for personal membership with supporting documents from the teaching department.
- Members of the administrative and library staff of the University.
- The external personal membership cards and the corporate membership cards are issued by the NUS Libraries to approved applicants of library membership.
Associate University Librarian, Loans and Membership Services
National University of Singapore
12 Kent Ridge Crescent
Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
Saturday 8.30am - 1.00pm
Membership information and application forms are available on our website and from the information desks of all libraries.