Access-only membership carries no borrowing privileges for all materials and no access to E-Resources.
- 1 month ($21.40 inclusive of GST)
- 3 months ($42.80 inclusive of GST)
- Access-Only members have access to the Central Library and the other 6 Special Libraries.
- Use of materials in the Closed Stacks is extended to Access-Only members, for reading within the library premises only.
- Access-Only members are NOT entitled to borrow any material or access electronic resources of NUS Libraries.
- Payment is not refundable and is subject to Goods and Services Tax (GST).
- The Access-Only card is NOT TRANSFERABLE and must be presented when accessing NUS Libraries.
The card must be returned to the Library when the membership expires.
- There will be a charge of $10.7 for any replacement card.
- The category of Library Membership is limited to a maximum of 3 months. We discourage further renewals after the first period as there are other membership categories suitable for longer term access to NUS Libraries. Hence, renewal of Access-Only membership is subject to approval by the Library on a case-by-case basis.
- For enquiry, please call 6516-2016 during office hours or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the application form (in PDF), together with a cheque for the relevant amount, crossed and made payable to 'National University of Singapore' and return to:
Loans & Membership Department
National University of Singapore
12 Kent Ridge Crescent