Who may apply
All SMEs (Small and Medium-sized Enterprises with annual sales turnover of not more than $100 million or employing no more than 200 staff)located in Singapore are eligible to apply. Each application will be assessed according to the organization's needs for using the services and resources of the NUS Libraries. SMEs may apply for one corporate card per organization. Each card will bear the name of the organization and is valid for entry into the library premises by only ONE person at a time.
- Application for membership must be submitted by the Director/Chief Executive Officer of the organization who will also be responsible for ensuring that all outstanding debts (due to books lost or damaged or fines not paid or any other liability that might be incurred) to NUS Libraries are settled.
- Each application will be charged a non-refundable registration fee of $32.10 (inclusive of GST). Membership fees are not refundable.
- Due to licensing agreements, external members DO NOT have access to the electronic resources and online journals.
- Please note that certain library facilities and materials (such as Reserved Book Readings and media resources) is available to NUS students and staff only.
|Category of Membership
Above-mentioned fees include the prevailing GST and a one-time non refundable registration fee of $32.10.
- Loan period is 28 days (except for items from C J Koh Law Library). For details on loan entitlements, please click http://libportal.nus.edu.sg/web/about-nus-libraries/library-rules/loan-entitlement-of-library-members.
- The respective Special Library may have different loan rules for the various categories of materials. Please refer to the library rules at http://libportal.nus.edu.sg/web/about-nus-libraries/library-rules for details.
- Application form for Fee-Based Services (in PDF).
- Document Delivery Service: The supply of photocopies of articles available in the NUS Libraries' print collection. For more details see Document Delivery Services for Corporate Members.
Please complete the application form (in PDF) and return it to the address below together with your company cheque for the relevant amount . Cheques should be made payable to the 'National University of Singapore'. Send your application to:
Associate University Librarian
Loans and Membership Services
National University of Singapore
12 Kent Ridge Crescent
For clarification, please call 6872-1595 or email
Loans and Membership Department
Content updated on 23 Jun 2016