Document Delivery Service (DDS)
This service aims to provide journal articles, book chapters or conference papers to the following groups:
Tips for Successful Document Delivery Service
- Provide accurate and complete information.
- Submit your request early to allow sufficient time for processing and ordering.
- Provide a date by which material is required (especially if it is urgent).
- Respond promptly when the DDS requests for additional information from you pertaining to your request.
- For student-applicants, please ensure your supervisor's e-mail is entered in the DDS request form (for Graduate, Honours and Final Year students only).
Content updated on 20 May 2013