DDS for NUS-Affiliated National Research Institutes/Centres
What can DDS do for you?
You can obtain a photocopy of a journal article or a book chapter or a conference paper from the print collection in the NUS libraries through DDS. The DDS can also obtain such materials for you from other libraries and commercial suppliers, if they are not available in the NUS Library's print collection.
- Articles have to be collected in person from the designated NUS Library of your choice.
- If you are unable to come in person, you may authorize another person to collect the article on your behalf using the authorization form attached to your collection notice.
- Print the Document Delivery Request Form for staff of NUS-Affiliated Research Institutes/Centres available here.
- Fill in all the details required on the request form.
- Requests have to be approved by the designated authorised officer of your organization before they are sent to the Library. Therefore prior to the submission, we will need a letter to indicate the authorized signatory so that we can refer to it and tally against the signature on the request form submitted to us. The original request form needs to be sent to us in order to process the request.
Charges per article
For more details, contact the DDS Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 6516-3472.
Content updated on 19 Jul 2011